The Pits: This is the last photo taken of Weston as a 6 year old, and it’s rather fitting. Otherwise, I don’t remember much else about this day and it was just three days ago from the time I’m writing this.
The Peaks: The kids sat out on the porch with me while I ate dinner. These are the things I said that were blatantly ignored:
- Take the Sofa Cover Off Before You Sit Down.
- Please fix the cushions.
- I meant the cushions on the couch you were about to sit on.
- What are you listening to?
- You can probably see the screen better if you take your sunglasses off.
- Please don’t put your shoes on the table.