Titanium Spork

Today, I received a surprise package in the mail from my parents. Upon inspecting the contents of the package, I was pleased to find a shiny new titanium spork. This thing was on my Christmas last last year, but of course I never scored one.

I seriously doubt anyone is covetous of my sweet new spork, but I’m tickled beyond belief.

Titanium Spork

4 thoughts on “Titanium Spork

• July 22, 2013 at 9:32 am

Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us. It’s funny how you mnoeientd that you’ve finally figured out what you want to be when you grow up. My older sister told me, At thirty you finally start to get comfortable in your own skin, but at forty is when you really start to live. That’s something to look forward to for sure.I can’t wait to read Fire on the Island and August is just around the corner.

• July 22, 2013 at 9:32 am